Club Penguin Cheats 2014
This blog has officially closed. We'd like to say thank you for all the support you've given us these times. You can still find me on Twitter @TrazerCP.

New Author - Achnimo/Maluka12345

Maluka12345
Hello there! I'm happy to welcome myself to the team of the Club Penguin Trazer website! I'm really excited to be working on the Club Penguin Trazer website. I will mostly be doing catalog cheats and secrets. I have a Youtube channel called Achnimo. My penguin's name is Maluka12345. You can also send me a message on Twitter, @Achnimo.
I'll be working on making high quality posts that will inform you and educate you. Thank you, and don't forget to subscribe my channel and follow me on Twitter!
Until then.. Waddle on!
-Achnimo

No comments:

Leave a comment.

Please don't include any kind of personal information in your comment. Any kind of spam comments will be deleted.